This week, we are participating in the BIG GIVE. Click the image below to visit our page on the site and make a donation. Thank you!
To make a direct donation, click HERE to visit our donor page.
Thank you to the following organizations and businesses who have made donations that support our mission and initiatives:
SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS & BUSINESSES:
- 121st ARW Chief’s Council Annual Golf Outing
- 121st ARW Company Grade Officer’s Council Annual Breakfast Drive Thru
- Joe Carson Motor Sales
- United Way of Central Ohio’s Donor Choice Program.
- Kroger Community Rewards: Log on to https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/ Rickenbacker Military Families’ number is FJ022.
- Amazon Smile
- The Columbus Foundation
Click HERE for instructions on donating through these programs.
CASH DONATIONS, GRANTS, & EMPLOYEE MATCHING FUNDS:
- Walker-Hecox-Hickle Post 677 American Legion, Lithopolis, Ohio
- State Auto Insurance Employee Matching Program
- The Walmart Foundation (Facility # 7054 & Facility # 6024)
- The Verizon Foundation Employee Matching Program
- The Wendy’s Company–Community Ambassador Grant
- Media General, Inc. (WCMH-Columbus, NBC4)
- Eddie Bauer
- Grange Insurance
- Nationwide Insurance Employees United Way Campaign
- Chase Bank Community Grants
RAFFLE & IN-KIND DONATIONS:
- Das Kaffeehaus von Frau Burkhart
- Rule 3
- World of Bounce
- Columbus Crew
- Columbus Clippers
- Columbus Children’s Theatre
- Ohio State Fair & Expo Center
Veteran Owned Business Member – we are proud members of the Veteran Owned Business Project. VOB is the leading FREE directory of over 10,000 businesses owned by military veterans (VOB), active duty military, reservists and service disabled veteran owned businesses (SDVOSB) of the United States Army, Air Force (USAF), Marines (USMC), Navy (USN), Coast Guard (USC) and National Guard. Join us in showing your support for our armed forces by proudly searching for products and services that are all made by, sold by or serviced by United States military veterans!
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PRIVATE ORGANIZATION. IT IS NOT A PART OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS AND IT HAS NO GOVERNMENTAL STATUS.