- Kim enlisted into the Ohio Air National Guard in January 1982 and work as an administrative specialist until receiving a commission in November 1986. During her service, she served as chief of Military Equal Opportunity, the Support Group Executive Officer, the Inspector General, and as the Military Support Flight Commander. Kim retired from the OHANG in January 2008 after serving 26 years.
- Harold is a native of West Lafayette, Ohio. He enlisted with the active duty Air Force in July 1972 and transferred to the Ohio Air National Guard in March 1975. During his service, Harold served as a Personnel Specialist while on active duty and with the 121st TFWg at Rickenbacker. He was commissioned as a Personnel Officer in August 1981 and transferred to the 160th Air Refueling Group in August 1984 as an Equal Opportunity Officer. At the time of his retirement in December 1993, Harold was serving as Chief, Social Actions with the 160th Air Refueling Group.
Ronda Anderson–Board Member at Large
Tammy Gordon–Board Member at Large
- Tammy enlisted into the Ohio Air National Guard (OHANG) in May 1985 and worked as an Administrative Specialist. She later cross trained and served as a Personnel Specialist and Services Superintendent until receiving the assignment of the 121st Force Support Squadron Superintendent, where she obtained the rank of Chief Master Sergeant. Tammy retired in October 2014 from the OHANG after serving 29 years.
MaryLou Kosko–Board Member at Large
- A native of Maple Heights, Ohio, Mary Lou served in the Army and the Georgia Air National Guard before coming to the 121st Air Refueling Wing Operations Group as an Airfield Management Technician. She retired from the OHANG in 2012.
Brandy Daniels–Executive Assistant
- Brandy is a 10 year veteran of the active duty Air Force in the dental service and the Ohio Air National Guard in personnel. Her husband is a retired AGR member of the 121st Air Refueling Wing.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PRIVATE ORGANIZATION. IT IS NOT A PART OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS AND IT HAS NO GOVERNMENTAL STATUS.